Privacy and legal notes
E-SHOP - INFORMATION NOTE
Information pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 - Art. 13
Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Privacy Code) establishes that whoever processes personal data must inform the subject on certain elements regarding said processing, which must be carried out correctly, lawfully and with transparency, safeguarding the privacy and rights of the subject himself. In compliance with said regulation, we hereby provide the following information:
Data controller: Azienda Consorziale Terme di Comano ACTC, loc. terme di Comano 6, 38070 Stenico (TN), P.IVA e C.F. 00180160228 – Phone no. 0465/701277 – Fax no. 0465/702064 – email: email@example.com (hereinafter referred to as Wellness centre).
Data processor: Giorgio Onorati – General Director of ACTC.
The updated list of Processors is accessible at the ACTC facility.
Purpose of data processing:
your data is collected with the following purpose:
- Complying with legal obligations, regulations, community regulations, civil and tax laws;
- Complying with any contractual obligations towards the concerned party;
- Direct sale of cosmetic products;
- Marketing and profiling.
Your data will be processed in compliance with the principle of necessity as per articles 3 and 11 of the Privacy Code.
Providing your data is a mandatory step in being able to buy cosmetic products from our Website. Refusing to provide the data required will impede the fulfilment of the sale agreement for Wellness centre's cosmetic products.
Providing your data for marketing and profiling purposes is optional. Refusing to provide such data will prevent ACTC from carrying out marketing and profiling activities.
Processing will be carried out using IT tools. The Wellness centre stores your data in paper or computer files and protects them with safety measures guaranteeing that only authorised staff bound by professional secrecy can access your information.
Communication and sharing of data:
Your data will not be communicated to third parties in relation to the purposes above,
The following subjects or subject categories may gain knowledge of your data:
- Employees and/or doctors in charge with the processing of the data collected by Azienda Consorziale Terme di Comano
- IT managers appointed as Data processing external managers.
Your data will not be shared.
Pursuant to art. 7, paragraph 3 of the Privacy Code, you have the right to obtain:
- the update, modification or integration of your data;
- the cancellation (provided that their storing is not obliged by law), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of the data processed in breach of law, included those that do not need to be stored in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or processed.
Pursuant to art. 7, paragraph 4 of the Privacy Code, you have the right to oppose, in full or in part:
- the processing of your personal data, albeit relevant to the purpose of their collection, for legitimate reasons;
- the processing of your personal data for purposes such as the sending of advertising materials, direct sales, market research or business communication.
Such rights can be exerted by contacting Azienda Consorziale Terme di Comano ACTC, loc. terme di Comano 6, 38070 Stenico (TN), VAT and TAX NO. – Phone no. 0465/701277 – Fax no. 0465/702064 – email: Terme@termecomano.it attn. Privacy manager.
Users who wish to be removed from ACTC’s promotional database and not to receive future marketing communications may submit a specific request in one of the following ways:
- follow the instructions provided at the bottom of all e-mails.
- send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with this specific request.